This post was originally published in ficolo.com website.
Netox Oy provides comprehensive IT services based on cybersecurity solutions. Netox is always looking at data security and continuity of services for its customers,” says Niko Candelin, Netox’s Development Director and Chairman of the Board. As a guarantee of the quality and security of their services, Netox has been awarded ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 20 000-1 and ITIL 4 Quality and Service Management certifications.
International research collaboration, leading technology solutions and industry best practices
Netox is a total IT services provider specialising in cyber security solutions. Netox acts as a trusted partner to the company and is actively involved in security and data protection work with the company’s own staff.
International cooperation keeps cybersecurity on the cutting edge
Netox is actively involved in international cybersecurity development in several projects. Continuous development ensures that Netox stays on the cutting edge of current aspects of cybersecurity and has an in-depth knowledge of the latest technologies, such as machine learning and the use of artificial intelligence as part of a functioning whole.
Netox participates in international, domestic and EU-level projects, contributing to a thorough understanding of legislation and developments in the field.
Global technology leaders as partners
In addition to the expertise that projects bring, Netox relies on the high-quality systems provided by technology leaders. Netox also has ongoing partnerships with companies such as IBM, Microsoft and Cisco.
Netox holds the most important international certifications that reflect the quality of its people, processes and solutions. Regular and independent audits of these certificates ensure that the business remains compliant:
- ISO 9001 quality management certificate
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems Certificate
- Service Management Systems Certificate 20000-1
- Netox service packages are compliant with the latest regulations and laws, including GDPR.
Ficolo’s services for Netox include connectivity services in addition to facilities management services. The colocation model provides the conditions for a good cooperation, where both can focus on their respective business activities without overlaps.
- Founded in 2004
- offices in Oulu and Helsinki
- employing 90 people in 2021
- Turnover 8.5 mio. in 2020
- Winner of the Service Desk of the Year 2019 competition
- Comprehensive local support services: all of Finland, 4h response time, 200 local support experts.
- For more information visit: www.netox.fi