Cloud network connectivity
Verne Global Finland provides Megaport SDN (Software Defined Network) that enables customers with fast, flexible, and on-demand connectivity to hundreds of global services. The world's leading connectivity solution drives greater agility, reduced operating costs, and increased speed to market compared to connectivity options by traditional carriers.
Connectivity solutions for high-performance cloud architectures
Solving the challenges of cloud computing is easy when you have world-leading connectivity services at your fingertips. Megaport’s Software Defined Network gives the power of on-demand, fast, and flexible connectivity to build effective cloud architectures tailored for your business.
Global connectivity on-demand
Megaport is a highly scaled NaaS organization utilizing 100 Gbps technology to deliver dedicated access to cloud services. The company’s Software Defined Network (SDN) enables the interconnection of enterprises and service providers across hundreds of data center locations around the globe. Fast, flexible, and dynamic, Megaport’s connectivity solution is transforming the way businesses reach leading cloud services from Microsoft, Google, Oracle, Amazon Web Services, IBM, Salesforce, and Alibaba.
Unlimited connectivity possibilities
Access to 700+ data centers with one service agreement. Connect from location to any location or cloud.
Our customers use Verne-IX-Helsinki connectivity hub in Helsinki to access Megaport’s global network of cloud platforms, like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, Salesforce and Oracle Cloud.
Verne-IX-Helsinki is connected to our data center backbone “The Rock” in Pori, “The Deck” in Tampere and “The Air” in Helsinki. The connection enables a direct connection to reach data centers in Stockholm and Frankfurt and beyond. Accessible services via Megaport SDN enable direct connectivity to services by leading cloud providers.
- Increase and decrease your bandwidth at any time
- Contract terms that align to cloud consumption model
- Flexible, month to month contracts with no setup fees
- Provision direct connectivity to multiple leading cloud and network providers on a Global Ecosystem
- Connect to multiple cloud regions from a single interconnection point for cost-effective multi-region redundancy
- Utilize a private network and keep your traffic secure when connecting between metros, regions and countries
- Establish seamless connectivity between regions and cloud service providers without the need to own and manage physical infrastructure
- Provision connections in 59 seconds on the Megaport network.
- Manage your connectivity autonomously and optimize your workflow by utilizing Megaport API
- Intuitive portal to manage network